Latest Version: Lytebox v5.5
Initial Launch Date: 11/13/2006
Latest Release Date: 01/26/2012 (Release History)
For examples of the new and improved Lytebox in action, select an image from one of the following display types:
The CLASSIC tooltip, the HELP tooltip, the INFO tooltip, the WARNING tooltip, and the ERROR tooltip.
- $lb.ajax() – Supports Ajax GET and POST requests with data serialization.
- $lb.capitalize() – Capitalizes the first letter of each word in a string.
- $lb.fadeIn() – Fade in an element (appear).
- $lb.fadeOut() – Fade out an element (disappear).
- $lb.isMobile() – Determines if client is browsing from a mobile device.
- $lb.serialize() – Creates a URL-encoded text string of name=value pairs from a given form.
- $lb.stripTags() – Strips HTML tags from from a string or form element.
- $lb.validate() – Validates an incoming string based on type (email, zip, etc.).
- ... and more! Click HERE for a full listing of library functions.